Having trouble choosing the perfect song for your bouquet toss?
The bouquet toss is a time-honoured wedding tradition and a sign of good things to come for the lucky lady who catches it.
This is the perfect time to have a little bit of fun, and the right music will amp up the excitement ready for the big moment!
From upbeat tracks like Beyonce’s Single Ladies, to female empowerment anthems (think Cyndi Lauper!) the music you choose will encourage all the single ladies onto the dancefloor, vying for the best position, ready to catch the coveted bouquet.
This old and faithful wedding tradition;is said to bring romantic fortune for the one who catches it and is still very much part of weddings today.
Below are some great song ideas, perfect to bring some romantic good fortune:
- Single ladies – Beyonce
- Dear future husband – Meagan Trainor
- Finally – Ce Ce Peniston
- Girls just wanna have fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Glamourous – Fergie
- Man , I feel like a woman – Shania Twain
- I wanna dance with somebody – Whitney Houston
- Push it – Salt N Pepa
- Lady Marmalade – Pink, Christina Aguilera, Mya, Lil kym
- Girls ( run the world) – Beyonce
Tell us in the comments – are you including the bouquet toss? Maybe including men? Or Foregoing it altogether?